|Mirror [#1]||fodors-essential-portugal.pdf||28,491 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||fodors-essential-portugal.pdf||35,236 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||fodors-essential-portugal.pdf||26,796 KB/Sec|
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for more than 80 years.
With its medieval hilltop towns, magnificent beaches, traditional Fado music, and excellent food and wine, Portugal is Western Europe's most exotic destination. Fodor's Essential Portugal puts the best the country has to offer at your fingertips.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· Major sights such as Sintra, Queluz National Palace and Lisbon
· Side Trips from Evora including Guadalupe, Montemor-O-Novo and Monsaraz
· Side Trips from Funchal including Monte, Porto Santo and Calheta
· Coverage of Lisbon and environs; Estremadura and the Ribatejo; Evora and the Alentejo; The Algarve; Coimbra and the Beiras; Porto and the North; Madeira