|Mirror [#1]||fodors-belize.pdf||20,683 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||fodors-belize.pdf||35,338 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||fodors-belize.pdf||26,718 KB/Sec|
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for more than 80 years.
Belize might just have the greatest variety of flora and fauna of any country of its size in the world. Offshore the Belize Barrier Reef, a great wall of coral, stretches the entire 200-mile-length of the coast. And archaeologists have identified more than 600 significant Mayan sites in Belize. Fodor's guide gives you all the information you need to plan the perfect trip, whether you want a scuba adventure, a getaway to a secluded jungle lodge, or barefoot luxury in a peaceful beach town.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· Major sights such as Mayan Ruins, Hummingbird Highway and Actun Tunichil Muknal
· Side Trip from Belize including Guatemala
· Coverage of Belize City, The Cayes and Atolls, Northern Belize, The Cayo, The Southern Coast and The Deep South