|Mirror [#1]||fodors-puerto-vallarta.pdf||38,240 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||fodors-puerto-vallarta.pdf||22,466 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||fodors-puerto-vallarta.pdf||23,880 KB/Sec|
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Delicious local cuisine, vibrant nightlife, natural beauty, and an abundance of sunny beaches make Puerto Vallarta one of the most-visited destinations in Mexico. From the authentic folk art of the Huichol Indians to thrilling outdoor adventures to the historic cobblestone streets of the Zona Romantica, Puerto Vallarta and nearby areas teems with interesting things to see and do.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on tequila and mezcal, mariachi, and local art
· Side Trips from Puerto Vallarta including San Blas, The Mountain Towns, and Guadalajara
Planning to visit more of Mexico? Check out Fodor's travel guides to Cancun and Los Cabos.