|Mirror [#1]||fodors-buenos-aires.pdf||22,711 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||fodors-buenos-aires.pdf||49,364 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||fodors-buenos-aires.pdf||43,526 KB/Sec|
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
The most European of South America's capitals, Buenos Aires charms with its cobbled streets and wrought-iron balconies and dazzles with fast-paced tango dancing, thrilling soccer matches, and a seemingly endless array of eateries and nightclubs.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Major sights such as Parque Tres de Febrero, Calle Museo Caminito, Plaza Dorrego, and Museo Evita
· Side Trips from Buenos Aires including Buenos Aires Province, Iguazu Falls, Montevideo, Colonia del Sacramento, and Punta del Este
· Coverage of Buenos Aires, Iguazu Falls, Gaucho Country, and Uruguay
Planning to visit more of Argentina? Check out Fodor's country-wide travel guide to Argentina.