|Mirror [#1]||fodors-essential-france.pdf||39,758 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||fodors-essential-france.pdf||36,699 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||fodors-essential-france.pdf||49,813 KB/Sec|
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for more than 80 years.
Unforgettable artwork, heavenly villages, and dream cities--there are so many reasons to visit France that deciding where to go and what to do can be a bit overwhelming. Fodor's Essential France takes the guesswork out of choosing the perfect French experiences by compiling the top choices chosen by Fodor's army of France-based writers.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· Side trips from Paris including Chartres, Versailles, and Monet's Garden
· Coverage of Paris Neighbourhoods, Western Ile-de-France, Eastern Ile-de-France, Loire Valley, and Grenoble
Planning to focus on just part of France? Check out Fodor's travel guides to Paris and Provence & the French Riviera.