|Mirror [#1]||fodors-provence-the-french-riviera.pdf||49,879 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||fodors-provence-the-french-riviera.pdf||44,262 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||fodors-provence-the-french-riviera.pdf||21,883 KB/Sec|
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
The darlings of French tourism, Provence and the French Riviera have always been beautiful destinations attracting everyone from the rich and famous to world-renowned artists. With unbelievable coasts and rustic-chic villages, the regions draw travelers eager to experience their azure skies and legendary landscapes. This full color-guide highlights the best of this region, from the urban buzz of Marseilles and Nice to the glamorous meccas of St-Tropez, Cannes, and Monaco.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· Major sights such as Aix-en-Provence, Arles, Avignon, the Calanques, the Camargue, the Lavender Route, Marseille, Pont du Gard, St-Paul-de-Vence, St-Remy-de-Provence, St. Tropez
· Coverage of The Alpilles, Arles and the Camargue; The Vaucluse; Aix, Marseille, and the Central Coast; The Western Cote D'Azur; Nice and the Eastern Cote D'Azur; Monaco
Planning to visit more of France or focus on Paris? Check out Fodor's travel guides to France and Paris.