|Mirror [#1]||precepts-for-living-2017-2018.pdf||34,814 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||precepts-for-living-2017-2018.pdf||33,219 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||precepts-for-living-2017-2018.pdf||23,918 KB/Sec|
An indispensable resource for all who desire to deepen their knowledge, understanding, and application of the truth of God’s Word—particularly those who serve as teachers and leaders in the church! Based on the texts outlined in the International Uniform Bible Lessons series, Precepts for Living® provides a full year of in-depth Bible studies for personal or classroom use. Each week you will encounter the life-changing power of God’s Word, along with the background
information and life application you need to make biblical truth clear and lead you, and those you teach, to a faithful life of discipleship.
This one comprehensive resource includes instructive Bible commentary, proven teaching tools, and the kind of relevant historical, biographical, and geographic information that brings the Bible’s truth to life!
• Parallel King James Version/New Living Translation text
• Verse-by-verse commentary for each text in the International Uniform Bible Lessons Series
• Teaching tips and activity suggestions for all 52 weekly lessons
• Comprehensive historic and cultural background information
• Greek and Hebrew word studies
• Quarterly essays – Engaging the Theme, Christian Education in Action, Perspective providing a critical look at issues facing black churches, and Heritage Profile of an influential African American.
Keywords: PFL, UMI, African American church, Black Christian, ULS, Sunday School, small group, teaching tips