|Mirror [#1]||fodors-bermuda.pdf||35,977 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||fodors-bermuda.pdf||49,944 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||fodors-bermuda.pdf||48,157 KB/Sec|
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Bermuda is famous for pink-sand beaches, impossibly blue water, and Kelly-green golf courses, but that's only the beginning. The combination of British old-world charm and modern luxury here presents visitors with an abundance of historic sites, high-end shops, and both chic restaurants and casual beachside eateries, as well as nightlife that's exciting and sophisticated.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of maps
· An 8-page color insert with a brief introduction and spectacular photos that capture the top experiences and attractions throughout Bermuda
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· Major sights such as Crystal Caves, Spittal Pond Nature Reserve and St. Peter's, Their Majesties Chappell
· Coverage of Hamilton and Central Parishes, St. George's and Eastern Perishes, Dockyard and Western Perishes
From the Trade Paperback edition.