|Mirror [#1]||algarve-marco-polo-travel-guide.pdf||23,863 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||algarve-marco-polo-travel-guide.pdf||20,113 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||algarve-marco-polo-travel-guide.pdf||27,769 KB/Sec|
Travel with Insider Tips to the sunny shores and perfect escape of the Algarve and surrounding region
Description: Make getting around easy as you travel and explore using the best map, guide and insider tips for the Algarve and surrounding region.
Including lots of inside local knowledge for all the top local attractions, museums and restaurants - this guide covers additional areas like Faro, Lagos, Vilamoura, Carvoeiro and Tavira.
Arrive and hit the ground running!
- Top Highlights at a glance include Albufeira, Pona Da Piedade and Ferragudo
- 15 Marco Polo Insider Tips with detailed background information including advice on the best beach, gourmet fish dishes and where to enjoy the best live music.
- Over 300 web links lead you directly to the Insider Tip websites
- Offline maps with street index
- Google Map links aid speedy route planning
- Public transport maps with links to timetables
- 'The Perfect Day' and 'The Perfect Route' is the best way to get to know a destination intimately for those with limited time. Includes practical tips on how to beat queues, get the best view and much more
- The chapter 'Links, Blogs, Apps & More' provides easy access to even more information, videos and networks
Have fun from the moment you arrive in the Algarve and make the most of those precious days off. Enjoy a hassle free trip, full of new experiences and adventures ranging from total relaxation to extreme activities. Having fun is what it’s all about.
Experience the sights and discover exceptional Algarve hotels, restaurants, trendy places, festivals, concerts, sports and activities.
Create your own personal Algarve itinerary by bookmarking the text and adding your own notes and browse the eBook in seconds with the handy full-text search facility!