|Mirror [#1]||alfreds-music-tech-101.pdf||49,985 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||alfreds-music-tech-101.pdf||25,874 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||alfreds-music-tech-101.pdf||36,571 KB/Sec|
A Modern Music Production Course That Makes Basic Music Technology Fun!
A perfect approach for students with a passion for music outside of traditional programs, Alfred's Music Tech 101 covers the basics of music technology without heavy technical reading, using plain-English explanations. No musical experience is required, and classroom-tested course material has been developed through years of student feedback. Includes correlating interactive media to stream or download, plus a corresponding website with teacher resources and updates.
Part 1 of this book can be used to teach a beginning survey course on music technology, and each unit contains background reading, student worksheets, answer keys, and a project or two. Part 2 can be used to teach a beginning songwriting and multimedia course on music technology, and consists of more hands-on, interactive projects. Part 3 is designed for more experienced students who are capable of a high level of independent study. Students create their own learning goals, and map out a plan to achieve them.
* No musical experience required
* High-school/college-level studies on producing music using modern techniques
* A perfect approach for students with a passion for music outside of traditional programs
* Cross-platform approach to technology applicable to any software used for music production
* Great for students with musical goals outside the classroom
* Covers the basics of music technology without heavy technical reading, using plain-English explanations
* Simple and straightforward information, reinforced with projects and assessments
* Classroom-tested course material, developed through years of student feedback
* Includes correlating interactive media to stream or download
* Corresponding website with teachers' resources and updates